World War II Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to Habbo.com and Search AeroDude96 for Room.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Listen to a Dj live on our Radio broadcast website the webite url is: worldwarradio.listen2myradio.com
Welcome to AeroDude96's RPG thanks for viewing our site, Please if you haven't already check out the cool topics we have!

xxWantedeadxx's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxWantedeadxx

xxWantedeadxx

xxWantedeadxx's Bio Empty
PostSubject: xxWantedeadxx's Bio   xxWantedeadxx's Bio Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 pm

Tobi Kura

Name: Tobi Kura
Bio: I was only 20 when Japan Bombed Pearl Harbor My Family was drafted Quickly into the Japanesse Navy and airforce i was first stationed on Iwo Jima but durring the battle of midway i was transferred i am an Ace pilot i was in a Group called the red Dawn we were some of the best but all the members were assasinated Now.. i fly to keep America and the allies from crushing the Axis.
Weapons: I Carry alot of guns on me, they are the Type 99 LMG the type 100 SMG the Arisaka a bolt action rifle a Katana and last but not least a Nambu pistol
Vehicles: My main Vehicles are my Planes they are My Customized Betty bomber witch was transformed from a bomber to a troop carrier it still has Mg's tho , my Custom Zero witch is fitted for two people, my Stolen P-51d Mustang, a Regular Betty bomber and a Reg Zero and finally my Custom Kate Dive bomber witch was fitted for eight bombs and occasionally two torpedoes, plus I sometimes drive a Japanesse officaers Jeep
HAIL JAPAN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

xxWantedeadxx's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World War II Forums :: Bios :: Bios-
Jump to: